Boudoir Sessions in Aruba!
I have space for 9 boudoir sessions while in Aruba – if you are interested, email me for more info!
From portfolio building, to camera basics, with a good dose of writing and marketing thrown in, our rad workshops will cover a little bit of all of the things!
It’s to make you see yourself as every woman should see themselves: fierce, powerful, full of unlimited possibility, beauty & power.
To help you see yourself, your body, with the bucket full of confidence it deserves.
• If you want to CELEBRATE yourself for whatever reason
• If you are looking for the PERFECT gift to give yourself or someone you love
• If you need to RECHARGE and give yourself a confidence boost
• If you are open to and excited about EXPLORING your own FIERCENESS
• If you ABSOLUTELY LOVE yourself
• If you need to LEARN to LOVE yourself
• If you want to work on your SELF CONFIDENCE
• If you crave EXCITEMENT and a really KICKASS time
• If you are ready to LAUGH and ADORE yourself so much it hurts your sides
•$350 session fee • includes full hair + makeup & touch ups • access to all the lace and sparkly goodies + accessories at the studio • up to two hours shooting time • complimentary champagne + snacks • in-person reveal + ordering session at the studio • and an optional pre-session phone consultation
Want to use your own hair + makeup person? That’s totally cool!
The session fee not including H+M is $250
• Hair + makeup takes about 60 to 75 minutes, start to finish, and is the best way to settle in and get comfortable at the studio! Enjoy a glass of champagne, cup of tea, or bottle of sparkling water while you chat away with one of our fabulous stylist ladies, and figure out a look you’ll love.
• The studio is really kind of awesome! White walls, floors, and ceilings, a bed full of pillows and furry blankets, and a 1916 claw foot tub surrounded by tons of greenery give us tons of options, as well as some really fantastic natural light. MY studio has a total tropical boho hippie chic vibe!
• There is no limit to how many outfit changes we’ll do: we try out whatever feels right, and none of the studio goodies are off-limits!
• About 20 to 30 days after your session, we meet at the studio again, where you will see your edited images for the very first time! Then, over your favorite drink we’ll put together the perfect order for you: albums, folio boxes, canvases, metal prints and more – we take care of every detail and you’ll leave excited to receive all of your high-quality goodies!
• Clients spend on average between $1250 and $1850 on their boudoir orders, but there is no minimum order, so you can invest whatever you’d like.
• Orders take anywhere between two and eight weeks to arrive at the studio, ready for pick up (or delivery, depending on the order!) and all of them come with a good amount of tasty chocolate!