From portfolio building, to camera basics, with a good dose of writing and marketing thrown in, our rad workshops will cover a little bit of all of the things!
It’s to make you see yourself as every woman should see themselves: fierce, powerful, full of unlimited possibility, beauty & power.
To help you see yourself, your body, with the bucket full of confidence it deserves.
• If you want to CELEBRATE yourself for whatever reason
• If you are looking for the PERFECT gift to give yourself or someone you love
• If you need to RECHARGE and give yourself a confidence boost
• If you are open to and excited about EXPLORING your own FIERCENESS
• If you ABSOLUTELY LOVE yourself
• If you need to LEARN to LOVE yourself
• If you want to work on your SELF CONFIDENCE
• If you crave EXCITEMENT and a really KICKASS time
• If you are ready to LAUGH and ADORE yourself so much it hurts your sides
•$250 session fee • includes access to all the lace and sparkly goodies + accessories at the studio • up to two hours shooting time • complimentary drinks + snacks • in-person reveal + ordering session at the studio | include shower set up – add $50 • include angel wings – add $75
Want to get your hair + makeup done at the studio before your shoot? That’s totally cool!
Please email Annaliese at Ana@lauradeephoto.com to add in H&M 🙂
• If you choose to get it done at the studio, hair + makeup takes about 75 to 90 minutes, start to finish, and is the best way to settle in and get comfortable! Enjoy a glass of champagne, cup of tea, or bottle of sparkling water while you chat away, and figure out some looks you’ll love.
• The studio is really kind of awesome! White walls, floors, and ceilings, a bed full of pillows and furry blankets, and a 1916 claw foot tub surrounded by tons of greenery give us tons of options, as well as some really fantastic natural light. My studio has a total tropical boho hippie chic vibe! I have over 100 plants in my studio (plants are the quickest way to my heart, and my hubby and friends know this!) and tons of different set ups: the entire space feels like a warm, inviting studio apartment in Aruba.
• There is no limit to how many outfit changes we’ll do: we try out whatever feels right, but we tend to average around 4 completely different looks each session.
• Things you should bring: Any outfits you think you’ll feel like a million bucks in. Undies in different colors, including black and white. Bras/Bralettes in different colors. Things you shouldn’t bring: shoes (the studio is a shoe-free zone), a recently applied fake tan (they smudge, and are super apparent on camera), self-doubt (toss that ish away permanently).
• About 20 to 30 days after your session, we meet at the studio again, where you will see your edited images for the very first time! Then, over your favorite drink we’ll put together the perfect order for you: albums, folio boxes, canvases, metal prints and more – we take care of every detail and you’ll leave excited to receive all of your high-quality goodies!
• Clients spend on average between $1250 and $1850 on their boudoir orders, but there is no minimum order, so you can invest whatever you’d like.
• Orders take anywhere between two and eight weeks to arrive at the studio, ready for pick up (or delivery, depending on the order!).
Find a date that works for you right → HERE ←